Happy Birthday little brother


Ok, where has the time gone? I know I'm 30 (which makes me want to throw up just thinking about) and I'm not sure how it happened, but now my brother Nick is turning 24 and I just don't understand.
I get this whole calendar system and the fact my little sister Whitney (20) is also an adult (don't get me started), but this is just not right.
What happened to braces, the first time he had to shave and that big brother/little brother talk where I found out he already knew about those birds and those bees.
Jade and I just watched our wedding video for the first time last night and while being the best man, Nick had the duty of first toast which he killed. He's never done life anyway other than his own and I love him more than I could ever express, so Happy Birthday man. I love you.

0 comments: