$#IT!

OK so tomorrow is February 1st and as if 2007 wasn't hard enough, losing my Aunt Carol, my Dad, my uncle Norm my brother-in-laws step father, not to mention numerous friends, along with my Sister getting breast cancer, I was anticipating 2008! Well I just found out that my sisters cancer has returned in the breast that she didn't have cut out of her! (Sorry to be so graphic but this is how I feel)!! Why? Is all I want to know...I just keep thinking she is the nice one in the family. As if she hasn't gone through enough, now she has to do it all over again and that is the least of it. She will have to have a screening done and a lymphnoid checked next week and we are just praying that it hasn't spread! It was Valentines Day exactly one year ago that we found out about her breast cancer, and here we are again one year later. Seriously?! She and I just got back from an awesome weekend in LA where we went to see the Garth Brooks concert and to get into some trouble. After bull riding on Sunset, running in the rain and mimosa for breakfast at the beach, I was praying that when we returned her results would come back negative. To no Avail! I can honestly say that I would trade her places in a heart beat...I love her that much. But God doesn't seem to work like that so here we go again!

Garth Brooks - The Ultimate Hits CD
The Garth Brooks concert that we went to at the Staples Center was selling "Pink Edition" Ultimate Hits album and $10 goes to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. It is an awesome 3 disk set and for only $15 and you can still get them online.

0 comments: