Why We Can't Have Babies!

While forcing Brian to join me in organizing and throwing out all of our excess Shit (Calm down...I am not using shit as an offensive word or speaking about feces, but rather to describe the magnitude of things we have both accumulated over the years and its worthless existence in our house, so bear with me) he stumbled upon a rather large box of stuffed animals. These stuffed animals are probably from exes and or 12 year old fans or obsessed soccer moms back from his "glory days". Well, he decided to give the only stuffed animal out of the huge box that sheds incessantly to Nesta. Was there some sentimental value there Dunseth?
So to my surprise this morning this if how I find Nesta's little stuffed monkey!

Yes as you can see she ripped the innocent monkeys eyes out! And Brian wonders why I insist Nesta be put away when we have friends over, especially toddlers and infants. He just keeps promising that Nesta just wants to give our poor guests kisses, but as you can see Mr. Dunseth, I am right again.

Current Dunseth Score
Brian 3
Jade 53

0 comments: