Movin On

Bri and I have been living in Sherman Oaks, CA for the last six months.



Not that we are physically here very often, Bri is constantly traveling for work. Isn't he so
handsome, he will kill me for putting this picture up but payback is a ?!







Meanwhile I was spending as much time as possible with my sissy in Utah.

Trying to get back into a "normal routine" just doesn't feel right. How do we live our life without the people we love?...
















So we are now officially house hunting in Hermosa Beach again!! Yeah! Extremely stressful moving again but it will be worth it in the end. Brian and I always had a goal to move back to Hermosa, we just didn't realize it would be so soon!

2 comments:

Hiba said...

I'm glad you guys are moving back to Hermosa, I know you loved it so much. We are planning on coming out to Cali in November, I better get some Jade time.

Give me a call sometime. We need to catch up :)

*hugs*

Emily said...

Jade, I am so glad things are going well for you in California. I miss you though. It was nice seeing you daily. I am glad I have acquired another sister with you. We found out today that we are staying in Salt Lake so I hope that means I will see lots of you when you come here for school...if that's still your plan.
XOXO and miss you,
Emmy