If you can't beat um...?

As some of you may know I am not a big sports fan, not a little one either but that's besides the point. I married a professional athlete, Captain of the US Olympic Soccer Team to be exact and although he has since retired our life is strictly soccer oriented. So after two blissful years of marriage I am letting my guard down.







US Soccer in Crossroads and Crosshairs

Having drinks with some old friends Sunday night we met a few new friends. Including Mike who works for Adidas, which is the company that sponsored Bri for most of his career. Thankfully Adidas supplied Bri with shoes and clothes for the rest of his life! Whenever he says he needs new shoes I just tell him to go into our storage room and pull out the suitcases full of never been worn goodies!

http://www.hyphenmagazine.com/blog/archives/shoe.jpg

Well I have found some really cute girl stuff for me at Adidas! Thought I would share some of my new favorite desires with ya'll.

Click to Zoom

Stella McCartney's line for Adidas is my fave

 adidas - Studio Tee Q5

Women's Studio Tee

Click to Zoom

Yoga Tank

 adidas - adilibria Hoodie  adidas - Rhythm Knit Track Top

Click to Zoom

1 comments:

Hiba said...

I LOVE Stella McCartney!