Pregnant and Pathetic


And I feel like Crap.
I have pretty much spent the last three months in bed sleeping.
Nesta loves to sleep right on top of me.

I was warned about the morning sickness but the tiredness and the migraines are ridiculous.
At 12 weeks I was feeling much better, then I received a special gift from Brian ...The Flu!
Yay for me!! Normally the flu is not a huge deal just more of an annoyance. However, when your pregnant everything feels worse. And I can't take ANY medicine. No DayQuil, no cough medicine, no nasal spray. Are you kidding me? My dad was a pharmacist. I grew up thinking there was a magic pill for everything. What am I to do?

On a more positive less whiny note I had an ultrasound this week and Bri and I got to see the baby!! By far the most amazing experience to date! Pictures to follow of our first ultrasound.

Brian and I had an amazing Valentine's weekend, although both sick, we were able to spend a lot of time alone together, (without the kids our niece and nephew) it was very quite and relaxing around our house.
I couldn't ask for a more caring or thoughtful husband. He takes such great care of me, even when I am a neurotic nightmare to be around.
I can't wait to see him as a dad!!!

3 comments:

Hiba said...

You two are going to make great parents!

Foster Farm said...

Congrats babe!!!

norrisfour said...

Baby Dunny! You guys are going to be such great parents!